Hello my fellow friends, my name is Geoffry. You may not know this but I am slowly eating your planet, one pebble and shoe at a time.You may be asking why I am doing this. This may come as a surprise to you but this is my job. This job has been in my family for many, many years. I am actually from a long line of gravel eaters. Both my father and his father were eating gravel and rocks at the dawn of time. This isn't all I do with my time, if that's what you're thinking. I also collect shiny rocks, stamps and shoes; but only the left shoes. I only collect the left shoes because I have two left feet underneath all of this dirt. What? You can't tell? How could you not? It is super noticeable, just look under the dirt with your X-Ray vision goggles. What? What did you say? Those don't work? Oh, well then. Any way, I really like to people watch and go shopping online. I know, I know, its a bad habit to make cause I know I have, like, seven of Justin Bieber's hair brushes I got off a thing you call Ebay. One thing I am really good at is doing magic tricks. I once did this trick where I made an entire banana disappear!!! What not impressed? Well, I found it very cool myself. Hmph. Well this may impress you, I can untie and retie shoe laces from 100 feet away! Huh, what do you think about that? It's a little talent of mine you could say. I have always been able to tie shoes and knots in general. What? Still not impressed? Fine, I see how it is. You don't have to be rude and just make fun of me. Go away. I'm done talking to you. Go away! I have to get back to work of slowly eating your planet.
So cute, but are you sure you want to be saying "I really like to people watch" and not watch people?
ReplyDeleteYea >.> my family calls it people watching.
Deleteokay, just checking <3
Delete